The new great classic Dolomiti Shaving Soap is now available in the “Aluminum Edition”, as well as reformulated in our best Beta 4.3 formula.
This production has an enhanced fragrance as in the previous version.
Soap in aluminum bowl of 150 grams worked in extruder, extruded and sliced by hand. The logo on the soap is “hammered” as it was used to do at the beginning of the last century, before the advent of printing machines.
The Dolomiti scent is manifested with a slightly citrusy top note of lemon, aromatic with hints of notes reminiscent of sage, which continues in the floral and decidedly lavender heart, slightly spiced with cloves and black pepper which, binding with the musky base, amber and woody vetiver, patchouly and cedar wood, characterize the personality of the perfume.
Below we explore the characteristics of the soap:
• 100% vegetable (except fragrance)
• NO palm oil (forest protection)
• NO preservatives / chelators / antioxidants of chemical origin
• NO petroleum, mineral oils, dyes, parabens
• NO EDTA – SLS – BHT – SLES – PEG
A formula so rich in natural active ingredients, whose properties, softening, emollient, moisturizing, regenerating the skin barrier, firming, lubricants, soothing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, toning; will give you an experience of shaving, singular.
The name of this version of the Dolomites, directly refers to an active substance added to the already proven formulation Beta 4.0, and now combined with our premium Beta 4.3 formula: this is what is commonly called “Limo of the Dolomites.” This Limo (high mountain rivers mud), is enriched with vitamin A – E and B-carotene which play a kind of antioxidant. In addition it performs the function of anti-inflammatory and healing of skin abrasions, as well as invigorating, increasing the tension of the skin and thus allowing a closer shave.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Silt, Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract, Erythritol, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Ricinus Communis Oil, Galactoarabinan, Sucrose Cocoate, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernica Cerifera Cera, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid.
- cover the soap surface with a thin veil of hot water for few minutes. The quantity of water needed may vary depending on your water hardness and the rate of humidity of the soap, a correct quantity is when the whole soap surface is covered by water,
- soak a badger shaving brush (being it the best perfomer when it comes to water absorbing),
- rinse it well and then pour the thin veil of water that bloomed the soap on the knot, and then start loading (20-30 seconds),
- face/bowl lather without adding water.
Not tested on animals
Free Australia wide delivery on order over $30