CUBE - 8 ounces and 6 sides of solid otherworldliness. CUBE is not your everyday preshave. CUBE takes your shave to another dimension adding extra protection, hydration, slickness and glide. A powerhouse of slick with a kick of Activated Bamboo Charcoal!
- Scent free = No clashing odor!
- Sweet Almond Oil, Prickly Pear Oil, Jojoba Wax, & Safflower Oil = Slick
- Now Contains: Bacuri Butter, Capuacu Butter and Murumuru Butter = Super Slick and Moisturizing!
- Vitamin E & Aloe Vera = Skin Food
- Glycerin is a humectant = Draws moisture into the hair, fattening it up & softening it!
- Packed with Activated Bamboo Charcoal = Deep cleansing with light exfoliation.
- Epic Mentholated Option = All the same benefits of Scentless CUBE but converts any soap into a super cold, and cooling shave lather!
- Adds a noticeable Boost to any lather!
Directions: Before shaving, wash face with CUBE. This “Degreases” the face. Immediately before applying lather, wet and rub CUBE against the grain, do not rinse off, apply lather on top. You need only apply CUBE before first pass...BOOM!
Why is Preshave Soap BETTER Than Preshave Oil?
Well first off, as with anything in life, it all comes down to personal preference. I can tell you why I think it's better, but in the end, do what works for you! First off, unlike using oil, a Preshave Soap will not gunk up your gear and rinses away easy.
I was seriously turned off by all the clean up involved when using oils. Plus I was always concerned about it getting into my favorite brushes undetected and going rancid. Also, applying oil with your hands then holding onto a blade is not the safest move in my book. [That said, if you currently use an oil, apply it with your non-shaver hand!] In short, Preshave Oils inspired me to find a better way!
Why a Preshave Soap is More Effective.
A preshave soap really offers more bang for your buck; for one, it's more affordable and longer lasting. Use it first to clean the face before you shave, then rinse. Then reapply the soap prior to whipping up lather: First in a circular motion, then against the grain. The soap gets under the hairs, slightly propping them up, giving the blade more surface area to "bite" onto. The glycerin acts as a humectant pulling more water into the hair, prepping and softening it, thus making it a bigger target to mow down!
Another benefit is the Menthol option! With our mentholated preshave soap you can turn any shave into a cooling, mentholated shave despite what scent or brand of shave soap you choose to use!
Free Australia wide delivery on order over $30