This is a balm of course, which means it's the ideal solution for men who have sensitivity issues. When your face loses too much moisture after you shave, you can get flaking, redness, and other signs of irritation, all of which this particular formula may be able to help you with. The aloe vera provides great protection against damage, and the witch hazel tones your skin, closing up your pores, and giving you a fresh, clean feeling.
This is made in England and comes in a 75ml bottle, plenty of product for many shaves. As is the case with everything that comes from this particular manufacturer, this is made to the very highest standards of quality. If you have trouble using a regular aftershave, you might want to take a look at other products that are designed to protect against trauma and that are designed to lessen the appearance of it after you are done grooming.
- Excellent balm for your post-shave face
- Blended with aloe and witch hazel
- Designed to reduce razor burn and irritation.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Contains cedarwood oil Patchouli oil and Lavandin Grosso.
- Alcohol-free. Paraben-free.
- Made in the UK.