Why Use a Shaving Brush?
- The stiff bristles prepare the face for shaving by gently lifting and moistening the hairs and opening the pours. Rubbing gel or cream onto your face with your hands simply cannot achieve this.
- A rich lather can be produced. Many shaving gels today are self-lathering - but they won't beat the lather produced by quality shaving brushes. A good lather is vital for a comfortable shave.
- It exfoliates and cleans your skin.
- Less shaving cream is used - you can build up a good lather with very little cream.
- It's a classic shaving experience - just like your father and grandfather used to!
Arrives in an attractive Gift Box.
The Diameter refers to the "Knot", which is where all the hairs meet and are glued together. The average is around 24mm. The number of hairs and their thickness determines how much the hairs flare out.
Vielong Shaving Accessories
Since 1940, four generations have worked tirelessly to produce shaving products of unrivalled quality. World renowned for their cruelty free horse hair brushes, they strive to inject their 80 years of experience and passion into each design, each brush and for you, each shave.
Emphasis is not only placed on quality, but also design - their products certainly stand out in the bathroom as eye-catching, luxury pieces of the highest standards. Each product is hand finished maliciously in Spain.
Free Australia wide delivery on order over $30