- NickStop Technology reduces nicks and cuts by 75%
- The fins guide hair to the blade for a smooth shave.
- The easiest safety razor for beginners.
- A safe shave everywhere: head, legs, and everywhere in between.
- Stops razor burn no matter your skin type.
- Use our blades, or the other guys’. They’re non-proprietary
- Include: Black Label Blade Pack: Injector Pack loaded with 8 super sharp blades. Easy to change, safe to handle. Each pack is about a 90-day supply — 8-10 shaves per blade.
How to use:
1. The Single Edge SE comes ready to go. The 16 precision fins are installed. Get ready to feel like a wet shaving pro as soon as you take it out of the box
2. Insert the key from your blade pack into the head of your Single Edge Razor and push the slider toward the razor to inject your blade.
3. Using the correct angle is very important for a close, comfortable shave with the Single Edge - somewhere between 10-15 degrees rotated from your skin. The easiest way to find your angle is to start by placing the head of the razor flat against your cheek - cutting edge facing the ground.
4. Take a few short, light downward strokes - with the head of the razor sliding against your skin. Then begin to rotate the handle downward - slowly letting the blade make contact with your skin - until the razor starts cutting the hair
5. You found it!
Make sure to use a rich, protective shaving cream to shield your skin from our sharp blades and end your shave with a great after shave to soothe your skin.
Free Australia wide delivery on order over $30
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 10, 2023